Monday, June 9, 2008

The girls 1st dance recital


Day two & still going strong....okay just getting the hang of it. But so far not so bad.


Yesterday was the girls first dance recital ever.....and they did GREAT!!! We were so proud at how well they did. No shyness at all on stage they went right with the music and danced away. It was awesome to see. It's crazy to think I have two little ones able to be in dance but it's a great feeling at the same time.


We Bella's dance was the Circus Ponies...(she wore all white & silver) Nik thought she looked more like a playboy bunny then a pony. Little Livi was a Circus Bear....(it was black & gold) she was too cute!!!

And OMG all the beautiful flowers they got, they were very excited for those. I have always told them that grown-ups get flowers but sometimes kids do. So when they each got 3 bouquets plus a dozen ROSES they were ecstatic!!! Especially Livi!!!
Since it's our 7 year anniversary today I told Sergio he was off the hook in getting me flowers we have plenty of vases around the house now. :)

Well that's about it....I am spending my last day home with the girls today & then heading to the BIG CHEESE...yup Chucky E cause tomorrow I am back to work. I am so not looking forward to it at all!! :(



1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Jeannie. It's Kim (Mich's sister) Just wanted to say hi. Love the dance costumes. We just finished Kels' first dance recital. Is that Autumn in the pic with you guys?? Anywho... just wanted to say hi. stop by our blog anytime. (kels' dance pics and video are posted.) russellohana.blogspot.com