Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back to work!!! :(

Well the week is almost over & I have been back to work for 3 days now. But it seems like forever already. Everything is the same nothing different at all, work is the same, the people & attitudes are as well. I guess you hope for a little difference but there is none. I thought it would be harder to go back this time around but it's actually been pretty easy. Don't get me wrong I do totally miss my girls a lot and would love to be with them...but we need the mula so back to work I go.

Today was Isabella's last day of school....she is no longer a kindergartner. She was very excited for school to be over. Livi has been out for a week now but will be going back to Preschool instead of Kinder she just isn't quite ready yet...1 more year & she will be.

Well it's getting late & I have work in the morning....so off to slumber we go.

No comments: